Registration is open! Register by April 5 for the best rates. Click here to learn more.
Volunteer as an abstract reviewer for NUTRITION 2024
Overview of Volunteer Role
Abstract reviewers play a vital role in:
- Elevating the quality of science presented at NUTRITION 2024;
- Supporting the activities of your Research Interest Section and/or Council; and
- Helping your career development by placing this important duty on your CV.
Please note a few items:
- Abstract reviewers should have completed their terminal degree. Current students cannot serve as abstract reviewers.
- Sign up for no more than three tracks or three topical areas.
- We aim for each reviewer to receive no more than 15 abstracts to review.
- Abstract review will occur from February 14 to March 4, 2024. Reviewers will be provided with detailed information and instructions regarding the abstract review process, their review assignments and how to submit their reviews on Wednesday, February 14.
Thank you for considering serving in this important volunteer role within ASN.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Thanks for your interest in reviewing Nutrition 2023 abstract submissions. The sign-up form to serve as an abstract reviewer has closed. Abstract reviewers have been emailed information and details about how to complete their assigned reviews.