Call for Abstracts and Awards – Now Open! Click here to learn more.
NUTRITION 2024 is headed to the Windy City, June 29 – July 2. Join the global nutrition community for 3 ½ days of nonstop discovery and collaboration that will leave you feeling empowered and inspired.
Mark your calendar with these key dates for NUTRITION 2024:
|Call for Session Ideas Submissions Opens||September 28, 2023|
|Awards Submission Site Opens||November 1, 2023|
|Abstract Submission Site Opens (Orals/Posters)||November 1, 2023|
|Session Idea Submissions Deadline||November 10, 2023|
|Application for Sponsored Satellite Programs Open||Early December|
|Exhibit and Sponsorship Sales Open||Early December|
|Awards Submission Deadline||January 8, 2024|
|Abstract Submission Deadline||February 12, 2024|
|Registration & Housing Opens||Early February|
|Abstract Acceptance Letters Sent||March 11, 2024|
|Late Breaking/Rapid Science Submission Opens||March 18, 2024|
|Abstract Programming Assignments Sent||April 1, 2024|
|Early Registration Deadline||April 5, 2024|
|Advance Registration Rates Apply||April 6, 2024|
|Late Breaking/Rapid Science Submission Deadline||April 8, 2024|
|Late Breaking/Rapid Science Notifications Sent||April 22, 2024|
|Advance Registration Deadline||May 17, 2024|
|Housing Deadline||May 17, 2024|
|Regular Registration Rates Apply||May 18, 2024|
Submit your abstract to NUTRITION 2024!
Be a part of the premier nutrition meeting this summer.
McCormick Place Convention Center
NUTRITION 2024 will be held at McCormick Place Convention Center. With over 2.6 million square feet of exhibit space, McCormick Place is the largest and most flexible use convention center in North America. Located on Chicago’s lakefront, just minutes from downtown and facing one of the most iconic skylines in the world, the McCormick Place campus provides world-class facilities that can accommodate just about any event.
McCormick Place Convention Center
2301 S. Martin Luther King Drive
Chicago, IL 60616
Join us in the Windy City and prepare to be blown away by the most focused content, the highest quality research, the latest technologies, hands-on exhibits and the greatest minds in nutrition science at NUTRITION 2024, June 29- July 2, 2024.
Come visit Chicago for a big-city experience, a warm Midwestern welcome, and world-class, culture you can’t possibly pack into just one visit. Our world-class museums, award-winning dining scene, fearless theatre, and stunning architecture are just some of the reasons why Condé Nast Traveler has ranked Chicago #1 on their list of Best Large Cities in the U.S. for six years in a row.
TripAdvisor ranked The Art Institute of Chicago one of the top five museums in the world. It’s also home to the largest collection of Impressionist and Post-Impressionist artwork outside the Louvre. Paste Magazine praises Chicago theatre as “one of the most thriving theatre scenes on the planet,” that’s home to five Tony Award-winning companies, Broadway in Chicago shows, and history-making premieres. Not only that, but Condé Nast Traveler calls Chicago the “best restaurant city in America.” Bon Appétit magazine agrees, saying Chicago is “America’s most exciting city to eat in right now,” and dubbing it the “Restaurant City of the Year 2017.” Plus, with 25 Chicago establishments that were awarded one or more Michelin stars for 2019 and dozens of Bib Gourmand recipients, you’re sure to find a spot for every budget and taste.
Things To Do
There’s something for everyone in Chicago
Chicago is a world-class destination comprised of famed restaurants, renowned museums, stunning waterfront, groundbreaking music, award-winning theatres, over 300 parks and green spaces, iconic architecture designed by legendary architects — all within 77 vibrant, ethnically diverse neighborhoods that are the heart and soul of Chicago.
Chicago is a foodie destination…
- More than 7,300 restaurants
- 7 AAA Diamond-rated restaurants
- 26 Michelin-starred restaurants
- 40 James Beard Award-winning restaurants, and host of the annual James Beard Awards
- 54 Bib Gourmand winners
- 144 dog-friendly restaurants
Arts and Museums
Chicago is home to:
- More than 60 museums, showcasing world-class art, culture, history, and more.
- Art on theMART is the largest permanent digital art installation in the world.
- One of the largest collections of Impressionist and Post-Impressionist paintings outside of Paris is housed at the Art Institute of Chicago.
- More than 500 public works of art displayed around the city as part of the City of Chicago’s Public Art Program, including pieces by Picasso, Chagall, Miro, and Calder.
- The Museum of Science and Industry, one of the largest science museums in the world. The museum is housed in the only remaining building constructed for the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition’s “White City.” It was originally built as the exposition’s Palace of Fine Arts.
- The Adler Planetarium, the first planetarium in the Western Hemisphere.
- Máximo the Titanosaur, the largest dinosaur known to man, and SUE, the largest and most complete T.rex specimen in the country, at the Field Museum of Natural History.
- The Chicago Cultural Center, built in 1897, which originated as the city’s first public library, and became the first free municipal cultural center in the United States. The Center is home to the world’s largest stained glass Tiffany dome.
Summer in Chicago
Chicago summers are hot, humid and sunny! In late June, expect daytime high temperatures averaging in the low to mid 80s. Evening temperatures tend to be in the mid to upper 60s.
The Hub is the center of activity at NUTRITION 2024.
- Meet, network, and connect with other attendees
- Examine and evaluate the latest equipment, products, and services for use in nutrition research and practice
- Discover cutting-edge technology and engage in hands-on demonstrations
- Learn more about ASN and its, products, services, and initiatives
- Opportunities to connect with the greatest minds in nutrition
- Increase brand awareness and generate leads
- Discover policy insights
- Deliver research-based education and provide product samplings & demonstrations.
Secure your spot as an exhibitor/supporter in The Hub for opportunities to engage with NUTRITION 2024 thought leaders! Contact Griff Courtney at email@example.com for more information.