ASN’s Sustaining Partner Program recognizes corporations and industry trade groups with the highest level of commitment to the missions of ASN and the ASN Foundation.
ASN’s Sustaining Partner program provides collaboration, learning and engagement for:
- Convening key opinion leaders in academia, the society and within the food and nutrition industry to advance nutrition science, translate key research findings and address challenges facing the global community
- Informing decisions and actions in the food and nutrition industry
- Fostering tomorrow’s leaders in nutrition science
- Nurturing the next generation of nutrition scientists by encouraging high quality research through awards competitions and providing networking and leadership opportunities.
Browse the Sustaining Partners Directory
Become a Sustaining Partner!
As an ASN Sustaining Partner, your annual benefits include (subject to change):
- Participation as a member of ASN’s Sustaining Partner Roundtable
- Participation in Work Groups aligned with ASN’s strategic pillars (Knowledge, Engagement/Communications, and Outreach/Impact)
- Representation by elected Sustaining Partner Chair on ASN Board of Directors
- Representation by elected member on ASN Foundation Board
- Right of first refusal to collaborate in and support ASN activities
- Up to ten complimentary ASN individual memberships (valued at $210/membership)
- Up to five complimentary annual access passes to ASN on Demand (valued at $250/each)
- Print and online exposure, including recognition on the ASN website, in ASN publications and at ASN events, including ASN’s annual meeting, NUTRITION
- 20% discount on ASN advertising opportunities online
- Discounts on Sponsored Satellite Programs and other sponsorships at ASN’s annual meeting, NUTRITION
- Unparalleled networking opportunities
Nutrition-related companies and organizations with the highest level of commitment to ASN and nutrition science/practice are recognized as Sustaining Partners.
Join ASN as a Sustaining Partner and use your expertise to support the advancement of the science, education and practice of nutrition, and its application to the global food system.Email us to learn more
With thanks to our 2023 Sustaining Partners
Ajinomoto Health and Nutrition North America
Almond Board of California
California Walnut Commission
Council for Responsible Nutrition
DSM Nutritional Products, LLC
Egg Nutrition Center
General Mills Bell Institute of Health and Nutrition
GSK Consumer Healthcare
Hass Avocado Board
Kyowa Hakko U.S.A., Inc.
National Cattlemen’s Beef Association, a contractor to The Beef Checkoff
National Dairy Council
National Pork Board
The Peanut Institute
The Sugar Association