Recognizing outstanding contributions to the nutrition community
The ASN and ASN Foundation awards program honors scientists, clinicians and scholars for significant achievements in nutrition research and practice.
Each year, the ASN Foundation’s awards program recognizes outstanding scientists, clinicians and scholars for significant contributions to nutrition research, education and practice.
Congratulations to the 2022 honorees who will be honored at NUTRITION 2022 LIVE ONLINE, ASN’s flagship meeting which will be held virtually from June 14-16, 2022!
The deadline for nominations/applications has passed for the 2022 Scientific Achievement Awards, ASN Class of 2022 Fellows and other honors.
- E. V. McCollum International Lectureships in Nutrition Award
- George Bray Outstanding Scientific Achievements Award in Obesity Research
- Lifetime Achievements in Global Nutrition Research Award
- Robert Suskind and Leslie Lewinter-Suskind Pediatric Nutrition Lifetime Achievement Award
- ASN Foundation Mentorship Award
- Excellence in Nutrition Education Award
- Roland L Weinsier Award for Excellence in Medical/Dental Nutrition Education
- ASN Nutritional Sciences Award
- Conrad A Elvehjem Award for Public Service in Nutrition
- David Kritchevsky Career Achievement Award
- E. V. McCollum Award
- General Mills Bell Institute of Health and Nutrition Innovation Award
- Mary Swartz Rose Senior Investigator Award
- McCormick Science Institute Research Award
- Osborne and Mendel Award
- Robert H Herman Memorial Award
- ASN Industry Recognition Award
- ASN Volunteer of the Year Award
- Korean Nutrition Society (KNS) Award
- Nevin Scrimshaw Mid-Career Award in Global Nutrition
- Bio-Serv Award in Experimental Animal Nutrition
- E.L.R. Stokstad Award
- Mary Swartz Rose Young Investigator Award
- Mead Johnson Award
- Norman Kretchmer Memorial Award in Nutrition and Development
- Peter J. Reeds Young Investigator Award
- Samuel J. Fomon Young Physician Award
- Vernon Young International Award for Amino Acid Research
Fellowships, Scholarships and Funding Opportunities:
Award Competitions and Travel Funding Opportunities for Students and Young Investigators
Earn honors to boost your CV and compete for cash prizes by submitting your research!
Applications are submitted during abstract submission for ASN’s annual meeting. The application deadline has passed.
Opportunities include the following:
- Clinical Emerging Leader Award Oral Competition
- Emerging Leaders in Nutrition Science Poster Competition
- George Bray Obesity Research Student Awards
- Global Nutrition Early Career Scholar Award
- Graduate Student Research Award Competition
- Nutrition Translation Award Competition for Early Career Investigators
- Robert Suskind and Leslie Lewinter-Suskind Pediatric Nutrition
- Student Interest Group (SIG) Travel Award
- Postdoctoral Research Award Competition
- Young Minority Investigator Oral Competition
Diversity in Nutrition and Health Sciences
Join the ASN Foundation’s important effort. Become a Founding Donor today.