Highlights from Nutrition 2022 Live Online
NUTRITION 2022 LIVE ONLINE returned June 14-16, with the great science, collaboration and inspiration you’ve come to expect – in an all-virtual format for maximum accessibility and convenience. Plus, in addition to the 2.5 day event, NUTRITION 2022 brings you year-long learning through various formats.
Get the highlights and news here!
Did you miss the event? Register now to get access to most recorded content through December 31, 2022. And mark your calendar for more upcoming events as part of NUTRITION 2022!
Thank you for joining us this week!
Listen to a special message from ASN’s Incoming President, Dr. Martha Belury:
Press Releases & Updates from ASN
- Study links sugar-sweetened beverage consumption with liver cancer
- For breast cancer prevention, diet quality matter
- Food insecurity and water insecurity go hand in hand, study finds
- Researchers identify groups most vulnerable to food insecurity during pandemic
- Five new insights into the COVID-19 pandemic’s effects on eating and health
- Are highly processed foods bad for children?
- Five new studies examine eating behaviors in teens and young adults
- New processing technique could make potatoes healthier
- Most people think their diet is healthier than it is
- New research suggests center-based childcare may bring health benefits
- Do our genes determine what we eat?
- Are ultra-processed foods harmful? Experts weigh the evidence
In the News
More Information and Opportunities
ASN plans to nominate highly qualified ASN members to serve on the DGAC! Please send firstname.lastname@example.org the names of individuals for ASN consideration.
Click here to share your input on policy recommendations for the upcoming White House Conference on Hunger, Nutrition, and Health.
Share your experiences! Click here to access the Social Media Toolkit for NUTRITION 2022 LIVE ONLINE.