Share your science in Boston! Abstract submission deadline is March 1. Learn more here.
Social Media Toolkit for NUTRITION 2022 Attendees
Use this toolkit to connect with other attendees online and expand your influence as a credible source for nutrition information. Show us what you are looking forward to most by tagging us on your preferred social media platform and using the #Nutrition2022 and #NutritionLiveOnline hashtags.
Follow ASN on Social Media
To get started, please make sure to follow the American Society for Nutrition on all social media platforms:
Sample Posts for Social Media
(COPY & PASTE)
|ASN has introduced a new format for NUTRITION 2022. It’s a new way to learn and connect all year long. Join me at NUTRITION 2022 LIVE ONLINE in June and other events throughout the year. #Nutrition2022 #NutritionLiveOnline nutrition.org/nutrition-2022|
|ASN has redesigned its NUTRITION meeting to offer opportunities to learn, share & network all year long! The flagship meeting, NUTRITION 2022 LIVE ONLINE will be in June, plus scientific and clinical events throughout the year. #Nutrition2022 nutrition.org/nutrition-2022|
|The year-round learning continues! See what NUTRITION 2022 has to offer. Whether you’re looking for science or clinical information, or both, there’s something for everyone who works in nutrition. #Nutrition2022 #NutritionLiveOnline nutrition.org/nutrition-2022|
|I am attending! Join me at NUTRITION 2022, ASN’s redesigned meeting, offering opportunities to learn, share & network all year long. Learn more and browse the program today. #Nutrition2022 #NutritionLiveOnline nutrition.org/nutrition-2022|
(CLICK TO DOWNLOAD)
Ideas for Writing Your Own Posts
- What sessions included in the NUTRITION 2022 program are you most looking forward to?
- What do you want to learn more about?
- What tips do you have for getting the most out of a virtual meeting?
- What can you offer to other attendees?
- NUTRITION 2022 is now a year-round learning experience, featuring our annual flagship meeting plus ongoing professional development events.
- NUTRITION 2022 LIVE ONLINE – A 2 ½ day virtual event, ASN’s annual flagship meeting, offering new, original science presentations, featured sessions, award lectures and recognition, professional development, and networking/Groups Engaging Members (GEM) functions
- Nutrition Innovations – A unique virtual event hosted by leading experts to foster collaboration and advance nutrition and obesity science
- Nutrition Rounds – Research to Practice – Addressing clinical topics from research to practice. Experts review latest findings and clinical applications.
- Sponsored Satellite Programs – Leading partners address the latest topics affecting nutrition, health, and food systems.
- Deep Dives – Focused dialogues on emerging or pressing topics
- Learning Labs – Workshops aimed at improving research conduct and analysis.
- Pick and choose what you want A la Carte or opt in for our All Access Pass.
Virtual Zoom Backgrounds
Join NUTRITION 2022 events in style! Choose from any of the following virtual backgrounds to showcase your excitement for attending NUTRITION 2022 LIVE ONLINE community activities, Deep Dives, Learning Labs, Nutrition Innovations , Nutrition Rounds – Research to Practice, and Sponsored Satellite Programs.
(CLICK TO DOWNLOAD)