The American Society for Nutrition’s (ASN’s) annual flagship meeting, NUTRITION, will take place at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois, June 29 – July 2, 2024. We invite you to submit your science and nominate your peers for scientific achievement awards at NUTRITION 2024. Both the Call for Abstracts and the ASN Foundation Call for Applications/Nominations are now open!
- November 1, 2023: Abstract Submission Site Opens – Click here to learn more
- November 1, 2023: Awards Submission Site Opens – Click here to learn more
- November 10, 2023: Session Idea Submission Deadline – Click here to submit a session topic
- January 8, 2024: Awards Nomination Deadline
- Early February 2024: Registration and Housing Opens
- February 12, 2024: Abstract Submission Deadline
Call for Abstracts
ASN welcomes the submission of unpublished research in the form of abstracts for presentation at NUTRITION 2024. Accepted abstracts will be presented in poster and oral sessions.
- Share your research with the greatest minds in nutrition science
- Publish your work in an ASN Journal
- Become eligible for abstract-based Award Competitions and Awards
- Network with peers in academia, industry, and government
Abstracts can include:
- New research: Unpublished research and/or secondary analysis of data
- Methods: Newly established or characterized methods, or evaluations of existing methods
- Protocols: Descriptions of proposed studies, or recruitment and process results of newly started studies
- Case study: A clinical vignette or case report is a means of disseminating new knowledge gained from clinical practice
Abstract submission deadline: February 12, 2024, 11:59 PM ET
ASN Foundation Call for Applications/Nominations
The call for nominations for 2024 ASN Awards and the ASN Class of 2024 Fellows is now open.
We are excited to honor our award winners in person at NUTRITION 2024.
Each year, the ASN Foundation’s awards program recognizes outstanding scientists, clinicians and scholars for significant contributions to nutrition research, education and practice. Our awards span numerous areas of nutrition, targeting young, mid-career and senior investigators.
To be inducted as a Fellow of ASN (FASN) is the highest honor that the Society bestows. ASN member scientists who have had distinguished careers in the field and are at least sixty-five years of age are eligible for nomination.
Nomination information and award criteria can be found on the ASN Foundation Awards Portal including a complete list of the awards and descriptions.
Awards nominations deadline: January 8, 2024, 11:59 PM ET