Thank you for taking the time to update your information. This will help us keep in touch and better serve you. Here are a few things currently underway at ASN that may be of interest to you:
- Introducing NUTRITION 2022, a new year-round educational experience! As part of our commitment to continuous improvement and the health of our participants, we’ve redesigned our flagship meeting and education activities to offer more opportunities to learn, share and network all year long. Click here for more information.
- Call for Session Topics: Tell us what you would like to see at NUTRITION 2022 LIVE ONLINE! Submit Your Ideas.
- The ASN Foundation has launched a new Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Fundraising Campaign designed to support and sustain ongoing programs and services to foster engagement, increase participation, and promote the development and growth of groups underrepresented in nutrition science and practice. Click here to learn more or become a Founding Donor.
- The Call for Nominations for the 2022 ASNF Awards and the ASN Class of 2022 Fellows is Now Open! Click here to learn more or nominate a colleague.
- Save the Date! -Abstract Submissions for NUTRITON 2022 LIVE ONLINE open November 29th.
- ASN has launched a coalition to support the NIH Office of Nutrition Research (ONR). If your association, university, or corporation is interested or would like to join the Friends of ONR, please click here to learn more or sign on.
*Winners of the drawing will be announced on December 16, 2021.