Sponsored Satellite Programs
Reach the nutrition science community with events in your own style and format!
Sponsored Satellite Programs provide an opportunity for external groups—industry, trade organizations, government, other scientific societies, etc.—to share and discuss research findings with the global nutrition science community. Satellite Programs provide attendees with additional educational/informational opportunities.
Applications are currently being accepted for ASN’s NUTRITION 2023 Sponsored Satellite Programs.
We encourage you to act now to choose an option that works best for you to deliver your science in 2023!
Sponsored Satellite Programs are not considered part of the official ASN program, and ASN does not endorse the content presented or their proceedings, publications, etc. Proposals for Satellite Programs are reviewed by ASN and criteria for acceptance include:
- Programs must be objective and balanced.
- Content must contribute to the field of nutrition science.
- Programs must meet the educational needs of meeting attendees and complement the science program.
- Program descriptions and accompanying materials must be science-based and not promotional in nature.
Content and Conduction of Program
Programs must be objective and balanced; contribute to the field of nutrition science; meet the educational needs of meeting attendees; and complement the science program. Program descriptions and accompanying materials must be science-based and not promotional in nature.
The program chair must be an ASN member.
The American Society for Nutrition does not endorse the content presented in Satellite Programs or their proceedings, publications, etc.
All organizers should comply with the PhRMA Code on interaction with healthcare professionals, as listed on www.phrma.org.
ASN reserves the right to accept, reject or condition acceptance, based on ASN’s sole discretion, for any reason, which need not be disclosed to the applicant.
Once the application for a Satellite Program has been approved by ASN, the event title and content may not change without ASN approval.
Available Dates and Times
|Saturday, July 22||12:00 – 1:30 PM||2||$25,000|
|Saturday, July 22||7:30 – 9:00 PM||2||$25,000|
|Sunday, July 23||6:00/6:30 – 7:30 AM||Reserved||$17,500 – $20,000|
|Sunday, July 23||12:00 – 1:30 PM||Reserved||$25,000|
|Sunday, July 23||6:30 – 8:00 PM||Reserved||$25,000|
|Monday, July 24||6:00/6:30 – 7:30 AM||1||$17,500 – $20,000|
|Monday, July 24||12:00 – 1:30 PM||Reserved||$25,000|
|Monday, July 24||6:30 – 8:00 PM||Reserved||$25,000|
|Tuesday, July 25||6:00/6:30 – 7:30 AM||2||$17,500 – $20,000|
|Tuesday, July 25||12:00 – 1:30 PM||2||$25,000|
* ASN Sustaining Partners receive a 10% discount off fees.
The Program Fee Includes:
- Recording of the satellite for online viewing on an ASN platform will be available for two years
- Promotion of program on ASN’s website, in printed conference materials and to pre-registered conference attendees
- Standard audio-visual set
- Pre-Set Function space
- One (1) professionally made promotional sign (produced by ASN) outside the room in which the event will take place
The Program Fee DOES NOT include:
- Speaker travel arrangements and reimbursements
- Speaker registrations for NUTRITION 2023. No complimentary registrations are included with the satellite fees. Speakers, event organizers and guests are expected to register as a full conference or 1-day attendee registration. No “passes” for the session will be provided.
- Speaker honoraria
- Food/beverage expenses; organizers are encouraged to provide food and beverage at the satellite program.
- Meeting agenda/handouts or distributing and preparation of materials
- Onsite registration services
For more information contact:
Griff Courtney, Director of Engagement and Business Development
All sponsorship and promotional opportunities are subject to change and availability.
Per ACCME’s Standards for Commercial Support it is prohibited to include company logos and product listings of any commercial interests in educational materials and disclosure of commercial support. A commercial interest is defined as any entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services consumed by, or used on, patients.