Press passes now available for the year’s biggest nutrition meeting
How do our genes affect what we eat? Can more sustainable diets also improve health? What are the best foods for living longer, fighting cancer, and staying mentally sharp as we age?
You’ll find the answers to these questions and more at NUTRITION 2023, the annual flagship meeting of the American Society for Nutrition. Join us July 22-25 in Boston for an exciting lineup of scientific symposia, educational sessions, hot-topic discussions, and award lectures covering the latest developments in nutrition science.
Get a sneak peek at the meeting schedule today!
This year’s scientific symposia and educational sessions will cover the following themes:
- Cellular and physiological nutrition and metabolism
- Climate and food systems
- Clinical and translational nutrition
- Global and public health nutrition
- Population science
NUTRITION 2023 will bring together nutritional professionals from around the globe. More than 1,800 original research studies have been submitted for presentation at this year’s event.
Qualifying journalists will receive:
- A press badge granting entry to all in-person meeting sessions in Boston
- Early access to embargoed materials featuring high-impact research
- Personal introductions for one-on-one interviews with featured scientists
Can’t join us in person? With a press pass, you can still be part of the action with access to embargoed press materials before the meeting.
Stay in the know by joining the discussion and getting the latest nutrition news:
- Subscribe to email updates geared for journalists
- Visit the NUTRITION 2023 Virtual Newsroom
- Follow #Nutrition2023 on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
About the American Society for Nutrition (ASN)
ASN is the preeminent professional organization for nutrition scientists and clinicians around the world. Founded in 1928, the society brings together the top nutrition researchers, medical practitioners, policy makers and industry leaders to advance our knowledge and application of nutrition. ASN publishes four peer-reviewed journals and provides education and professional development opportunities to advance nutrition research, practice, and education. Since 2018, the American Society of Nutrition has presented NUTRITION, the leading global annual meeting for nutrition professionals.
Questions? Want to unsubscribe? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.