Highlights from Nutrition 2021 Live Online
NUTRITION 2021 LIVE ONLINE returns June 7 – 10, with the great science, collaboration and inspiration you’ve come to expect – in an all-virtual format for maximum accessibility and convenience.
Get the highlights and news here!
The meeting has started, but you can still register! All registrants will have access to recorded content through September 10, 2021.
Hear from ASN’s Chief Executive Officer Dr. John Courtney and ASN’s President Dr. Lindsay Allen as they open NUTRITION 2021 LIVE ONLINE Monday, June 7, 2021.
Press Releases & Updates from ASN
- Trying not to overeat? How you eat matters
- The latest science on staying healthy during pregnancy
- How kids eat: Five new insights on daily habits and childhood obesity
- Cutting food waste alone won’t solve world’s nutritional needs
- Most Americans are not getting enough fiber in our diets
- How a global pandemic changed the way we eat and shop
- Diets that promote inflammation could increase breast cancer risk
- Smartphone use associated with unhealthy eating and overweight in teens
- When the economy goes down, so does the quality of our diets
- Study compares heart benefits of low-fat and plant-centered diets
- New research shows trend toward unhealthy eating during pandemic
- 2021 Video Contest Winners