Get the latest evidence-based nutrition to boost your career
Registered Dietitians are eligible for continuing professional education (CPE) credits while learning the latest advances in research and evidence-based nutrition practice.
Sign up below to get $300 off your registration and get ready to learn, network, and grow your career at NUTRITION 2023 this summer!
Sign up to save $300 on your NUTRITION 2023 registration!
“This is the conference that dietitians should attend to have an understanding of the science from which recommendations to the public are made.”Ann Merritt, MS, RDValley Regional Hospital, Claremont, New Hampshire
Nutrition Topics Tailored to Your Interests
Behind the Scenes @ Nutrition for Precision Health
Are We Ready? Resilience as a Biomarker for a “Healthy” Gut Microbiome
Building an NHANES for the Future: An Essential Health and Nutrition Survey at a Crossroads
Food as Medicine
Prioritizing Nutrition Worldwide: Learning from Exemplar Countries
How Should Totality of Evidence Be Considered in Nutrition Recommendations?
NUTRITION 2023 is 3.5 days full of educational sessions, networking opportunities, and innovative ways to connect with others.
You are ASN.
If you work in nutrition, this is your community. You belong at ASN.
Be A Lifelong Learner
- The latest science-based nutrition information.
- Understand complex science.
- Discover unique and interesting story angles.
- Grow with access to: webinars, meetings, symposia, workshops and certificate programs.
Get Ahead In Your Career With ASN
- Network with scientists, physicians, RDs, industry leaders, policy specialists and other nutrition professionals to provide expert background and quotes.
- Find new job opportunities.
- Discuss the latest nutrition issues in our private social network, ASN
- Connect, and in and of our 18 Research Interest Sections.
Join others in advocating for the issues most important to nutrition professionals.