Get the information you need to know at NUTRITION 2021 LIVE ONLINE
Following last year’s highly successful virtual event that attracted 30,000 attendees from around the world, NUTRITION 2021 LIVE ONLINE will once again bring together top scientific researchers, practitioners, global and public health professionals, policy makers and advocacy leaders, industry, media and other related professionals to learn and share in a safe way.
- Expand your knowledge in multiple disciplines – from basic science and clinical research to public health and population studies.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest and best quality research and discuss clinical applications in our From Research to Practice clinical track.
- Expand your network. Make new connections with people who share similar research and career goals during smaller group meetings.
- View and learn about the products and services that can take your research or business to the next level, and connect with exhibitors who can answer your questions and help you find the right solutions for your needs.
- Boost your career with sessions on mentoring and job search strategies, networking, and interview tips.
- Earn continuing education credits.
- Make the most of your membership. If you’re not a member, join today and save on registration rates!
- Hear about the latest nutrition policy news and what’s happening at the NIH.
- Celebrate the many accomplishments in the nutrition community and honor your colleagues who have earned professional and personal recognition.
- Enjoy all of this and more in a flexible format that allows you to access content live or on-demand – whenever it’s convenient for you!
It all starts at noon EDT (UTC-4) on Monday, June 7 with the Opening Session, featuring the Presidential Symposium, where ASN President Lindsay Allen, PhD, will discuss Discovering Metabolic Effects of Micronutrient Deficiencies and Interventions.
Over the next four days, immerse yourself in lectures, scientific sessions, satellite programs, virtual abstract presentations, virtual exhibits, and more. Connect with a global audience through panel discussions, live Q&A and interaction for selected sessions.
Program highlights include:
- W.O. Atwater Lecture
- E.V. McCollum International Lecture
- “Precision Nutrition: Hype or Hope?”
- “Immunocompetence, Nutrition & COVID-19”
- “Protein in a Changing Environment”
- “Malnutrition and Food Security in the Context of COVID-19”
- “Multidimensional Approaches to Malnutrition, Nutrition and Health”
- “Role of Habitual Diet in Shaping the Human Gut Microbiome”
- “Nutrition and the Brain”
- “AIN-93G/M: Is it Time to Revisit the Formulation?”
- “How to Get Your Manuscript Published in Leading Nutrition Journals”
- Research to Practice clinical track
- Special events for students and early career professionals
- And more!
If you miss any of this great content, you can check it out later on-demand, plus additional pre-recorded content. It’s the information you need and more convenient than ever before.
Continuing Education Credit Available
The American Society for Nutrition (Provider #NS010) is accredited and approved by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) as a provider of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) programs for Registered Dietitians.
The American Society for Nutrition has been awarded Provisional Accreditation status as a provider of continuing medical education (CME) for physicians by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).
Non-physician and non-dietetic participants will be able to select a Certificate of Participation evaluation and certificate option. Completion of this evaluation option will result in a CME Certificate of Attendance which displays the activity certification for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ (CME) credits and can then be submitted to the appropriate accrediting bodies for continuing education credit.
The American Society for Nutrition has applied to the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing (NCHEC) to provide continuing education credits for Certified Health Education Specialists.
Don’t Miss Out!
Registration is now open. Sign up today for the world’s largest online gathering of nutrition professionals, taking place on your laptop, tablet or phone, June 7-10.
When you select the JOIN NOW option in the meeting registration, you can register for NUTRITION 2021 LIVE ONLINE and become an ASN member with one easy click. ASN members have access to year-round educational, networking and professional development activities. Learn, advance, and be inspired when you join a society of 8,000 members from all areas of the field of nutrition. JOIN NOW for membership plus registration – a great value!