APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 17, 2021
APPLICATION WEBSITE: Click here to access the ASN Foundation Portal and submit an application.
The Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN) and ASN Foundation are pleased to provide study enrichment for upcoming nutrition professionals.
The CRN and ASNF Scholars Program (CASP) will provide five ASN student members with educational awards to virtually attend this year’s Council for Responsible Nutrition “Science in Session” annual event which will be held on October 19, 2021.
- Application Deadline: September 17, 2021
- Notifications Sent By: September 30, 2021
The following information will be required during the application process:
- Confirmation of ASN membership
- Degree in progress and expected year of completion
- Area of study
- Personal statement of applicant’s educational and career objectives and how participation in this opportunity would benefit personal goals (no more than 3,500 characters not including spaces)
- Prior involvement with ASN (e.g., volunteer leadership position(s), abstracts presented, manuscripts submitted)
- Current cumulative GPA
- Required upload: Current resume or CV (PDF)
Questions about ASN and ASNF Awards?
Please contact our offices by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (240-428-3650).