Get the lastest evidence-based nutrition at NUTRITION 2021 LIVE ONLINE
And network with professionals across the nutrition field
“ASN is my go-to hub for science education and for forming connections with others in the field. It provides a common ground to explore topics in nutrition science and offers a setting where industry, academia, and scientists can all contribute to improve public health”Shalene McNeil, PhD, RDExecutive DirecNational Cattlemen’s Beef Association
The content you need to stay at the forefront of nutrition science
Malnutrition and Food Security in the Context of COVID-19
AIN-93G/M: Is it Time to Revisit the Formulation for Animal Research Diets?
Immunocompetence, Nutrition & COVID-19
Protein in a Changing Environment
The Field of Precision Nutrition: Hype or Hope?
The Changing Landscape of NASH: Navigating Current and Emerging Approaches in Diagnosis and Treatment
Early Exposure to Antigens to Avoid Allergies
Nutrition 2021 Live Online has more than 65 educational sessions, networking opportunities, and innovative ways to connect with others.
Nutrition Industry Leaders are ASN.
ASN is the professional home for nutrition industry leaders. ASN helps you stay current on nutrition science, policy, trends, and opportunities so you can be aware of new market demands that can lead to business growth.
Network with Your Peers
- Gain insight from the world’s leading nutrition researchers and clinicians.
- Network with nutrition professionals and create collaborative partnerships to promote shared interests.
- Join others in advocating for the issues most important to nutrition professionals.
- Discuss the latest nutrition information in our private social network, ASN Connect, and in and of our 18 Research Interest Sections.
Get Ahead In Your Career
- Stay current with nutrition science, trends, and opportunities so you can be aware of new market demands that can lead to business growth.
- Raise awareness for your brand through ASN’s sponsorship and exhibit opportunities while gaining valuable insight about the market from members, conference attendees and other supporters.
- Gain knowledge through webinars, meetings, symposia, workshops, certificate programs, and more.