Get the lastest evidence-based nutrition at NUTRITION 2021 LIVE ONLINE
Earn continuing education credits while staying at the forefront of developments in nutrition science
“ASN is a true professional home for healthcare professionals like myself. It provides a platform to exchange ideas and opinions, and to unite in communicating consistent, science-based practical messages to patients, the community and decision-makers.”Zhaoping Li, MD, PhDProfessor of Medicine and Chief of the Division of Clinical Nutrition, UCLA
The content you need to stay at the forefront of nutrition science
Preconception Lifestyle Interventions for Women for Optimal Health
Lifestyle and Brain Health
Immunocompetence, Nutrition & COVID-19
Early Exposure to Antigens to Avoid Allergies
The Field of Precision Nutrition: Hype or Hope?
The Changing Landscape of NASH: Navigating Current and Emerging Approaches in Diagnosis and Treatment
Continuing Education Available
Continuing Medical Education for Physicians
The American Society for Nutrition is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
12 CME credits will be available for live attendance.
Continuing Professional Education for Dietitians/Dietetic Technicians
ASN (Provider #NS010) is accredited and approved by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) as a provider of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) programs for Registered Dietitians.
15 CPE credits will be available for live attendance.
Nutrition 2021 Live Online has more than 65 educational sessions, networking opportunities, and innovative ways to connect with others.
You are ASN.
ASN is the professional home for healthcare providers. While you focus on your specialty, ASN is focused on sharing and translating nutrition science into easy-to-understand, relatable information so you can educate your patients and improve their health.
Network with Your Peers
- Unite with other health professionals to create a collective, strong voice to tackle reimbursement, licensing and compliance issues, and promote a unified agenda.
- Discuss the latest nutrition information in our private social network, ASN Connect, and in and of our 18 Research Interest Sections.
- Join others in advocating for the issues most important to nutrition professionals.
Get Ahead In Your Career
- Continue learning with ASN’s high-quality webinars, meetings, symposia, workshops, certificate programs, and other professional development activities.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest information about food-based treatments for disease, supplements, experimental diets and dietary requirements for unique conditions and characteristics so you can be the credible source of nutrition education for your patients.
- Access easy-to-understand, translated nutrition science relevant to your specialty area.