Learn the latest in nutrition at Nutrition 2021 Live Online
Registered Dietitians are eligible for continuing professional education credits while learning the latest advances in research and evidence-based nutrition practice.
Sign up to receive your NUTRITION 2021 LIVE ONLINE registration discount!
“This is the conference that dietitians should attend to have an understanding of the science from which recommendations to the public are made.”Ann Merritt, MS, RDValley Regional Hospital, Claremont, New Hampshire
Nutrition Topics Tailored to Your Interests
70+ research studies related to nutrition and COVID-19
Nutrition and the Placenta
Paternal Diet and Transgenerational Effects
Preconception Lifestyle Interventions for Women
Nutrition and the Aging Brain
Precision Nutrition: Hype or Hope?
Nutrition 2021 has more than 65 educational sessions, networking opportunities, and innovative ways to connect with others.
You are ASN.
If you work in nutrition, this is your community. You belong at ASN.
Be A Lifelong Learner
- The latest science-based nutrition information.
- Understand complex science.
- Discover unique and interesting story angles.
- Grow with access to: webinars, meetings, symposia, workshops and certificate programs.
Get Ahead In Your Career With ASN
- Network with scientists, physicians, RDs, industry leaders, policy specialists and other nutrition professionals to provide expert background and quotes.
- Find new job opportunities.
- Discuss the latest nutrition issues in our private social network, ASN
- Connect, and in and of our 18 Research Interest Sections.
Join others in advocating for the issues most important to nutrition professionals.