Learn the latest in nutrition at Nutrition 2022 Live Online
Registered Dietitians are eligible for continuing professional education credits while learning the latest advances in research and evidence-based nutrition practice.
Sign up to receive your NUTRITION 2022 LIVE ONLINE registration discount!
“This is the conference that dietitians should attend to have an understanding of the science from which recommendations to the public are made.”Ann Merritt, MS, RDValley Regional Hospital, Claremont, New Hampshire
Nutrition Topics Tailored to Your Interests
Precision Nutrition: New Scientific Horizons
Intermittent Fasting: From Science to Clinical Application
Great Debates in Nutrition: Does the Concept of ‘Ultra-Processed Foods’ Help Inform Dietary Guidelines, Beyond Conventional Classification Systems?
Dietary Protein and Its Impact on Muscle Metabolism & Healthy Aging: A Tribute to Douglas Paddon-Jones
Drivers of Food Choice and the Context of Changing Food Environments: Moving Beyond the “What” of Consumption to the “How” and the “Why”
Nutrition Information/Misinformation: Who’s Right?
Nutrition 2022 has more than 65 educational sessions, networking opportunities, and innovative ways to connect with others.
You are ASN.
If you work in nutrition, this is your community. You belong at ASN.
Be A Lifelong Learner
- The latest science-based nutrition information.
- Understand complex science.
- Discover unique and interesting story angles.
- Grow with access to: webinars, meetings, symposia, workshops and certificate programs.
Get Ahead In Your Career With ASN
- Network with scientists, physicians, RDs, industry leaders, policy specialists and other nutrition professionals to provide expert background and quotes.
- Find new job opportunities.
- Discuss the latest nutrition issues in our private social network, ASN
- Connect, and in and of our 18 Research Interest Sections.
Join others in advocating for the issues most important to nutrition professionals.